Oocyte Freezing (CT)
This treatment is relatively new and offered for women who are not married but want to preserve their fertility.
Women want to be professionals, get settled in their career, become financially secure before they contemplate marriage and family. Such women can undergo one of two cycles of IVF and have their eggs collected and freeze them until they are ready to have a baby. However there is no guarantee that they will achieve a pregnancy with the finite number of oocytes cryopreserved as pregnancy rates with assisted conception are around 40%.
This can also be used for young women who unfortunately having radiation therapy or chemotherapy to combat cancer. Oocyte freezing and ovarian tissue cryopreservation will be available in our centre.
- In-Vitro Fertilization & Embryo Transfer
- Ovarian Stimulation
- Collection of Eggs
- Oocyte Culture & Fertilization
- Embryo Transfer
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome (OHSS)
- Sperm Freezing
- Embryo Freezing
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Micro Injection (ICSI)
- Testicular Sperm Aspiration (TESA)
- Assisted Embryo Hatching
- In Vitro Maturation of Oocytes ( IVM )
- Cytoplasmic Transfer (CT)
- Oocyte Freezing
- Fertility Preservation
- Pre-implantation Genetic Screening
- Intra-Vaginal Culture of Oocytes